Sunday, September 7, 2014

Email #54 (Gilbert, AZ)

September 1, 2014

Hola Familia!
Happy Labor Day! Hope your having a great day with the family:)
So... in all honesty I don't have much to say because my mind is slightly preoccupied with the fact that we just got transfer calls and I'm staying here in Pueblo but my compi is leaving. I am so bummed. I haven't quite grasped the concept yet. I just don't get it. We're doing so well here, in the YSA especially. I keep on tearing up about it and I am just really sad. I know that there is a purpose to everything and that President is inspired, but I don't see any reason to move us. I don't see why it's necessary, especially since this is her last transfer. Hna Carvalho has become my best friend.  We've grown together and worked together in ways that I've never seen with any other companion. The amount of trust and love we have for each other isn't something you find every day in a companioship. Cheesy, but true. She knows me better than anyone else, (except for my family of course), and I love her so much. I want this last transfer to be the best of her entire mission.  I also just can't grasp the idea of not having my compi around to laugh and be weird with.  :(  Sorry, I'm just rambling but I am struggling right now. We will have to see what happens.
But of course, I don't know everything. The Lord does and I know He works through President Nattress to help us learn, grow and become our best selves. 
Sorry this email is so lame and depressing. 
Anyways, this week was a good one! A lot of progress with both Tim and Edna! I am really hoping that we can get both of them on date this week so they can continue to progress towards baptism. I'll update you on their progress next Monday. CRAZY NEWS! Remember Vanessa who I taught back in Queen Creek? She lived in the Lecheria before she moved to Queen Creek, and now she is back!! AND she called Hermana Maynez to tell her she wanted to get her life back together and go to church. How crazy and amazing is that??? Pretty crazy and amazing. We haven't seen her yet, but I'm sure I will cry when I do:) And then she'll get baptized this time, for reals!!!:) I'll let you know how that goes!
Okay well, hope your week is a great one, and that all of your wildest Labor Day dreams come true!
Hermana Lattin


0 comments:

Post a Comment