Monday, December 23, 2013

Email #18 (Gilbert, AZ)

December 23, 2013


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone from Gilbert, AZ! I just want you to know that I feel immensely blessed to be in the service of the Lord. The Gospel of Jesus Christ changes lives and to be part iof that miracle everyday is changing my life. 
Dieter F. Uchtdorf said: "As we lose ourselves in the service of others, we discover our own lives and our own happiness." I have found that when I lose myself and sincerely seek to help others, that is when I am the happiest I've ever been! May we always remember the wise words of King Benjamin in the Book of Mormon: "When ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God." I am so grateful I have this opportunity to serve others and the Lord and I know that He is watching over, blessing and protecting my wonderful family while I am serving him. 
Thank you for all the support, love and prayers!
-Hermana Lattin
Merry Christmas 2013 from Gilbert, AZ!

Love, Hermana Lattin and Hermana Chavarri


0 comments:

Post a Comment