Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Email #6 (Mexico City)

September 30, 2013
I´m writing this on a Monday because I´m not sure when  my P-Day is out en el campo (the field)! I cannot believe I´m actually leaving tomorrow! Well, actually it´s almost tonight, because I leave at 2:00 in the morning from here. And then my flight from Mexico to Texas leaves at 6:15! Fiesta! I found out I can definitely call you when I am in the airport tomorrow! So from 7:45ish to 9:15, expect a call! I will be calling Mom´s cell so if you get a call from some random number please please PLEASE answer:)
It really is just so surreal to be leaving here. I have truly come to love this incredible place. It is amazing! I am sad to leave but SO excited to get out to Arizona and start doing the Work of Salvation!
Hermana Lui left early this morning. Boy was that a hard goodbye.... I am so grateful that I was blessed with such an amazing first companion. She is going to work incredible miracles in Chicago. #TONGANSROCK
I´m not sure if I have much else to say in this email. But, I do want to send pictures! So to make up for the lack of words, I´m going to send pictures. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words!:) haha sorry that was cheesy. But I love you all SO SO SO SO much! This time tomorrow I´ll be back in the States! I am so excited to meet President and Sister Nattress.
I am so grateful that I have been able to spend the past six weeks here in el CCM en Mexico, with the best companion and the best district in the world. I have learned more about myself, this Gospel and my Savior Jesus Christ within these past weeks and I am very excited to continue growing and learning as a missionary. La Iglesia es verdadera!
LES QUIERO MUCHISIMO!!!!!
Hermana Lattin




My legs with 57 mosquito bites... haha you can´t see them very well but trust me, there were 57. I counted.


 Elder Caldwell and I on our birthday!!! Elder Caldwell is also going to Gilbert! I love Elder Caldwell! He is awesome.


Hermana Lui and I with our branch president President and Hermana Jewell!


District 11B Hermanas! Hermana Stratford (tall with dark hair) is going to Ft. Collins, CO on her mission! And Hermana Frisbie is going to Chicago West with Hermana Lui!




 District Selfie! Hahaha ignore my double chin...



That little circle thing is where you are supposed to gather if there is an earthquake warning. A little scary but don´t worry we only had three times where we had to go to the green circles, and all three times, we didn´t feel anything! So don´t worry, Mom, we were safe and sound!


 Hermana Thomas and me! Hermana Thomas is my hero! I love her so so so much.


 
Our district con nuestras maestras, Hermana Valdez and Hermana Thomas. I love both of
them so much.

Hermana Lui and me just workin´the camera, the usual. I love that girl!

Elder Bacon and me! So glad I got to see Caleb while I was here! He seems to be doing awesome, love that kid!



0 comments:

Post a Comment