Sunday, August 25, 2013

Mexico Here I Come

August 20, 2013

After some mechanical problems in Denver and missing her connecting flight in Texas, Emma made it to Mexico Tuesday evening. Her email was short and sweet. She seems happy!

Hi Family!!
I´m emailing you from the Mexico MTC! I made it safe and sound.
It´s very beautiful here at the MTC! I´m very excited to start learning Spanish.
Well, they¨re not giving me much time, and theres another Elder waiting to email his family.
But I wanted to let you guys know that I´m here!
I love you all sooooo much! I can´t wait to email you on my P-day, whenever that is...
I miss you all already, but this is gonna be great! I can already tell.
Adios! Te amo!
Hermana Lattin

Ways to communicate with Emma:


Email:
emma.lattin@myldsmail.net

OR

DearElder.com: 
choose Mexico MTC as location and send it to Hermana Emma Lattin.  Type her a letter and click "send" and the MTC will print off a hard copy for her and it is delivered on Sundays. It is always nice to have an actual written letter!

Pouch Mailing Address: ( send letters)
Mexico MTC
P.O. Box 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150
Address: (packages)
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico


Saying Goodbye






0 comments:

Post a Comment